Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spoiling yourself at endota day spa!

I neeeeeeed a facial massage or a spa treatment 
as I have been working hard and definitely deserve a spoiling myself day :)

I have looked for some spa treatment online and 
I've found that Endota Day Spa has special offers!!
Unfortunately, I don't think I can go there before the end of this month but
I thought I would share with you if you haven't heard about the offers yet :)


1. $30 witchery reward with any purchase of endota treatment (even just an eyebrow wax)
more details click here or visit their official site

2. free endotarama upgrade*
(endotarama) footbath + massage + organic facial
In April, experience endotarama-nirvana:
1 hour 45 mins for the price of 1 hour 15 mins
*for conditions, please check official site

3.dreamy dip promotion*
Slip into your nearest endota spa &
Purchase any endota spa product.
Take a dreamy lucky dip and win instantly.
Prizes include:
gift vouchers
free waxing & tinting
free products
20% off future purchases
Conditions apply - see in-spa for details

I will be very busy for next few weeks, so I don't know if I can get one of these offers :S
but just thinking of Mother's Day gift...offer 3(dreamy dip promotion) sounds great.
Also, they have gift vouchers!
I don't know what I'm going to get for my mum but will keep looking around for great gift deals!

(*) is what endota spa says on their site

No comments:

Post a Comment