Saturday, April 7, 2012

*Review* L'Occitane LAVANDE Hand Cream and Free Shipping Offer!

I've received my Lavender Hand Cream Samples from L'Occitane Australia.
It was a Facebook sample offer last month and they generously sent me 3 x  8ml samples.


The hand cream smells so natural, beautiful lavender scent.
When you massage the cream on to your hands, you will be amazed how pleasantly scented it is.

The package says 'light-textured cream' but I feel
it is still thick because of Shea butter.
Having said that, it completely absorbs in without feeling like its restrictive.
The lavender cream will hydrate my hands perfectly for this coming Autumn / Winter dry season.

photo colour may not be shown correctly...as I took it night time...

I must be totally in love with L'occitane lavender range...
Purifying Hand Gel & this cream combo would be one of the great present ideas!
(Hand Gel Review is here)

If you are still not sure...I suggest you to go to one of their shops to try.
Ladies at shops are faaaaantastic  every time I visit!
I have shopped many L'occitane shops before 
like my locals(Robina / Pacific Fair), Brisbane, Melbourne & even oversea.
All the stores have high standard customer services and I always feel I was treated like a VIP :)

Anyway, I totally recommend this hand cream!
since I've just bought Limited Edition Desert Rose Hand Cream, 
I might have to wait to purchase it till it finises... :/
(Desert Rose Hand Cream Review : here)

----------

L'Occitane Australia have free shipping offer if you spend $60 or more!
Enter in the promotional code in the payment area of your shopping bag.
code : FACEBOOK
valid for one transaction only. Valid until 20APR 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment