Sunday, April 22, 2012

*Review* True Solutions, INuovi emerginC from Lust have it April Box

Just a quick review of 3 items from Lust have it April box 2012

1, True Solutions All Day Tinted Moisturising Cream SFP30+
20ml (RRP $60 for 100ml)

The package says ' A light, creamy, tinted moisturiser with broad spectrum UVA, UVB SPF 30+ protection and intensive hydrating properties.
Recommended for use on the face and neck and can also be used as a makeup base.'
(for most skin types)

It is like a BB cream kinda shade and texture.
Also, smell like sunscreen...
Could be too greasy for my combination skin but my skin need a lot of moisturiser in Winter,
so I might try this product properly in few month time.

As this came in one shade, it worked 0n my Medium Skin tone but
for lighter colour skin, this could be too dark.
it is absorbed into the skin easily

2, emerginC (Moisturiser)
3ml sample size (RRP $105 for 50ml)

Came in simple but attractive Xela Pack(environmentally conscious packaging).
No greasy, light-textured cream and it completely absorbs in
without feeling like its restrictive.

According to Lust have it, this brand is used by dermatologists and top spa's worldwide.
The products are free from nasty chemicals which I care the most.
After putting it on my face, I feel instant moisturising on the skin.
No strong fragrance.
* all customer are supposed to get one each of emerginC cleanser, mask & Moisturiser
but I've got 1 cleanser & 2 Moisturiser for some reasons.
I have contacted to LHI customer service about this and waiting for a reply now.


3, INuovi Glitteratti - Shade(Blonde Fever)
2.5g(full size) RRP $19.95
I haven't owned any glitters before this.
Like this gold/blonde colour but I'm not exactly sure how to apply :S
I personally would like 'glitter gel' instead of 'glitter powder'.
Having said that, I will definitely give it a go this instant beauty :)


What is your favorite product from Lust have it April box?

No comments:

Post a Comment