Monday, April 30, 2012

GLOSSYBOX - APRIL 2012 (Australia)

As you may know...this is the last Australian Glossybox I get.
They have joined to Lust have it and said Good-bye...
Hope new 'Lust have it' will deliver better boxes from next month, May!
Will find out soon :)

I received my April 2012 Glossybox today.
I must be lucky to get the box at the end of this month
as some people might receive a lot later...
Hopefully everyone gets it as soon as possible.

Here is what I received in April pack
bit messy... they must have been in a rush to pack it 
Ta-da!
Uandi Natural Facial Moisturiser SPF 15 - 10ml
Davroe 'Thermaprotect' protection Spray - 50ml
REDWIN Organics Orange & Bergamot Moisturiser - 100g
Jurlique Intense Recovery Mask - 15ml
no product information on the packet (no.8?)

I'm pleased to receive the contents in April box.
I love Davroe & Jurlique products, so I'm quite happy when I saw them!
Also, I wouldn't mind to try Unadi moisturiser.
(I have tried Uandi walnut scrub before and quite liked it...)

REDWIN Organics is very new to me.
This moisturiser can be used all over the skin.
Has Organic certified orange oil, bergamot oil, olive oil & jojoba oil.
Smells nice and very light cream that they even recommend you to reapply for best result.

The last product is the capsuled one that I have no idea what they are..
From the list I got, I assume no.8? INDOLA innova repair capsules...
I thought the capsules were for skincare :P but actually the item is for hair.

I have googled the infomation below,
the product info(online) says 
'Repair Capsules ideal for weak and damaged hair. 
Apricot kernel oil in the capsules not only deeply conditions your hair and helps reduce breakage, 
but it’ll help improve elasticity and shine too'
Use: 1capsule per application. Apply to shampooed towel-dried hair. weekly
I might try it sometime soon as it sounds interesting.
(and I have noticed there is a info card separately in the box... :P
I thought it was one of the coupon cards like Iconic)


Over all, I have got 2 hair products, 2 moisturiser & 1 facial mask in the box.
I don't like to get similar products in the same box but
I'm interested in each item this month, so its all OK.

What did you get in April AUS Glossybox?

It is such a shame that no more Glossybox 
as the company developed very successful oversea like UK & Japan.
Anyway, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, GLOSSYBOX!

No comments:

Post a Comment