Thursday, April 19, 2012

GLOSSYBOX and Lust have it! have joined and become ONE

Lust have it! and GLOSSYBOX Australia communities have come together 
under the Lust have it! brand

I'm so thrilled!
I'm happy for both companies!!

I'm a little bit disappointed with April will be the last Glossy 'Hard Box'.
I have been collecting the boxes...but never mind.. :P
I'm sure Lust Have it will continue deliver both fantastic boxes and customer service!

Initially, I had 2 main concern,
1) what if I have subscribed to both Glossybox and Lust have it?
2) what's gonna happen to my glossy dots?

I could find answer on LHI website (very well organized),
1) For those GLOSSYBOX members who already have a subscription with Lust have it!, you will receive the two different boxes in April, one from Lust have it! and one from GLOSSYBOX. After that, you do not have to unsubscribe as each unique GLOSSYBOX account will automatically be transferred over to Lust have it!. If you already have a Lust have it! account, they will be merged and only one will remain.

2) Within a month GLOSSYBOX members’ beauty profiles and GLOSSYdots balances will also be available on LUSTHAVEIT.com.au. The value of your ‘GLOSSYdots’ will be honoured under the largely equivalent Lust have it! loyalty scheme and you will be able to give feedback on or before the middle of May.  We will email you more information as soon as you can once again use the value of your GLOSSYdots with Lust have it!

For full information, you can visit here

No comments:

Post a Comment