Sunday, April 15, 2012

*Review* butter LONDON Nail Polishes

In case you don't know about butter London...
butter London is 3 free company.
No Formaldehyde
No Toluene
No DBP

I have tried a variety of nail polish brands
including the drugstore ones and the more high-end brands.

Butter London is the absolute one of the best of nail lacquers I have ever tried.
Beautiful colour, fast drying and definitely longest lasting nail polish ever!
I love butter London!! Only negative is...can't find it my local...
Having said that, their polishes are absolutely worth the money!, in my opinion :)

I have 2 colour,
Pink Ribbon - A classic French pink lacquer.
Yummy Mummy - Medium beige colour.
Both really nice but my fav is Yummy Mummy!
It just suits on my skin colour.


Pink Ribbon
Yummy Mummy
What is your favourite nail lacquer??

No comments:

Post a Comment