Wednesday, April 18, 2012

*Review* Burts Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream and Coconut Foot Creme



These Products are the something I can't live without, especially Autumn/ Winter!

It is kinda embarrassing to say... but I had never heard of Burt's Bees
until I got some of their products as a Christmas present last year.
Since then, I've fallen in love with the Burt's Bees products!

Today, I will post about 2 products I love :)


1, Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
This Cuticle Cream is my favourite!
I recommend this to everyone and often give it to my friends as a small 'thank you' present.
Love the packaging and best thing is this product is 100% natural!!
Natural Products Association Certified
No animal testing
This cream contains almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa butter and so on.
It has a sweet lemon scent that is perfect for putting on your hands and have to smell all day.
I leave one on my desk and one at home.
Just put the cream whenever I feel my nails(&around nails) are dry,
it gives instant nourishment!
Really moisturises and it is absorbed into the skin easily.
Since using this product my nails actually look and feel stronger and well cared for.
No dry skin around nails, any more!
The size of the container is 17g(0.6 oz), seems small but it goes a long long way.
I cannot recommend this product enough...I'm so hooked :)

2, Coconut Foot Creme
I've got this foot creme in a Burt's Bee's kit, so only 16g(0.56oz) sized one.
I gave it a go last weekend and after trying it out, I'm quite pleased.
My feet used to be dry and rough but this creme definitely gives my feet TLC :)
Now I have the softest feet ever. Yay!
Very rich cream has a hint of peppermint for soothing.
This cream contains olive oil, coconut oil, vitamin E, etc...
As a rich creme, it could be greasy.
Use this on your feet overnight with socks and next morning you'll have softest feet ever!
I will definitely will buy a full sized item after I finish this little one.

What is the one thing/item you can't live without in Autumn/ Winter season?







No comments:

Post a Comment