Monday, March 19, 2012

*Review* L'OCCITANE Lavender Organic Hand Purifying Gel


Lavender Hand Purifying Gel is BACK!!


As a huge fan of the lavender clean hand gel from 2010/2011? limited edition..
I can't thank them enough for bringing this gel back!

This time, the gel is even better with Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT .
It has a beautiful Lavender fragrance which smells divine!
(kinda smells less fragrance than item from 2010/2011.
Maybe because of ORGANIC lavender?)

Most importantly, 【"wash" your hands without the need for soap or water】 is very handy.
Portable size, you can take this gel anywhere in your bag 
 and clean hands anytime, anywhere!
I have actually bought 3... for my office, in my car & for my husband :)

Hope L'Occitane keeps this gel as a permanent part of the range..
Some might find that it is too expensive but well worth it for me.
I can use it as aromatherapy method when I'm stressed out at work ;)

RRP: 50ml for $14AUD
 for more information, visit L'Occitane Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment