Friday, March 23, 2012

Estee Lauder online order has arrived!!


My Estee Lauder VIP order with GWP has arrived...
Yay! I'm so excited!
I ordered it last Saturday and received on Thursday, I must say
I'm quite impressed with Estee Lauder online service!

Only negative was most of popular items were Out of Stock
which you can't help it anyway... :P

Here are some sneak-peek photos of what I received,
Well Packaged

I purchased a Pencil Sharpener $15AUD

Free lash primer plus sample

Gift with purchase items. Fantastic selection!

-Total makeup Remover (for all skintypes)  30ml
-Maximum moisture Creme (for normal/combination skin) 15ml
-Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher (for all skin types) 7ml
-Eye Shadow (4 shade)
-Stay-in-Place eye Pencil sample size
-Long Lasting Lipstick  no.61 pink parfait
-Bold Volume Lifting Mascara 2.8ml
-Cosmetic Bag


No Minimum Spending, free shipping, free sample & this GWP!
I couldn't be happier to receive these items.
Totally sorted out for travel :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! is this offer still valid?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, It's already expired.
      However, Estee Lauder has various offers regularly, so keep an eye on their website or facebook
      fan page!

      Delete