Saturday, March 3, 2012

MIMCO(Marie Claire) $50 voucher - New Umbrella for FREE ?!


March Marie Claire - $50 Mimco Voucher for every reader!!


After I activated my card & received my $50 reward, 
I headed to one of Mimco boutiques to redeem it.


THEN...



I have got a MIMCO SIGNATURE AUTOMATIC UMBRELLA(RRP AUS$49.95)
for absolutely FREE!!!!
Personally I think this umbrella is better quality than Oroton one.


*Technically, this may not be "free" as you have to buy Marie Claire March Issue for AUS$8.40.
But, hey! Magazine & Auto Umbrella for that price is such a bargain! 




To activate your Mimcollective card visit www.mip.mimco.com.au


$50 will be avairable for you to spend at Mimco 
approximately 24hours after you have activated your profile.

Please note that this offer is not eligible if you are already mimco member.
Offer avairable in Australian Mimco Boutiques and online (excluding DJ and Outlet) 
Activation period for new members for this offer ends Saturday March 30, 2012.
All rewards are valid for a 30day period.

No comments:

Post a Comment