Wednesday, March 28, 2012

GLOSSYBOX - March 2012 Part2 (what my friend's got...)

As you may know by now, subscribe to GB,
you'll get 5 randomly chosen items from a list of 18 possible items.
This means, even though you have sneak-peeked someone's review
before receiving your box, you still have "Surprise" :)

Some people like to have exactly same products like 'Lust Have it' / 'I love this box'.
(same items, possibly different shade),
But I kinda like this random nature of Glossybox.
I reckon it can be quite interesting...?!

I think all the beauty boxes are so random and hit/miss anyway,
so I don't really mind if I didn't get 'wow' factor from 1 or 2 boxes, to be honest.
Just keep hoping to get great items each month...haha

I initially thought this whole beauty box thing was not for me
and preferred to save $15 each month towards something I actually want...
yet now I'm loving these little presents coming each month for myself :P
It's fun to discover new brands and products you would never know!
I guess it's one of those"You never know what you will find unless you try.." things?

Anyway, enough talk!
This is what my friend's got for her March box from Glossybox Australia !
No power bracelet in the box!!
but it doesn't bother her as she doesn't believe those "power"things, anyway...

I was quite impressed with this box.
I would've loved to have this box! Much better than my selection...
Hmmm, fingers crossed for my next box!!



Absolutely Gorgeous - Macadamia Face Cream
Avene - Gentle Milk Cleanser
Kosmea - Hydrating Rosewater Mist
Silk - Oil of Morocco (argan oil)
Sheercover - Lipgloss

************************
If you would like to hear more about beautybox, beauty products, fashion & food reviews,
Please follow me via Google Friend Connect ♪♪♪
Thinking to have give away once GFC hit 50 followers....
*sorry! give away will be available for Australian residents only.

No comments:

Post a Comment