Thursday, August 30, 2012

*Review* emerginC scientific organics cleanser and cream

I tried some emerginC samples that I received from Lust have it! (Apr) and Bellabox (Aug).

I absolutely love them!!



1) emerginC scientific organics kombucha cleanser  RRP 120ml $34.00
 It is a gel liquid cleanser, smells like yummy herbal citrus ;)

To use : Apply a small amount on wet skin. 
Lather, add water, then rinse or remove thoroughly. 

First thing I noticed was NOT DRY AT ALL.
my skin felt so refresh! clean! and hydrated! after using it.
If you feel dry skin after washing your face everyday, 
this is the product you might want to try!
Very gentle yet efficiently works even on make-ups!

One of the active ingredients is Kombucha.
Kombucha is a fermented tea that is a recognized probiotic.
Great for weight control , immunity and other health benefits.
It  has recently become popular that you can find it on weekend markets 
and some organic stores.

My review score : ★★★★★

2) emerginC scientific organics phytocell cream RRP 50ml $85.00
I did my-first-impression review about this cream in APRIL

This is my second time to try it. 
No greasy, light-textured cream and it completely absorbs in
without feeling like its restrictive, exactly what I remember when I tried first time.
The cream doesn't have any citrus scent like cleanser but still pleasant.
I have combination skin, this product could be too heavy in warm seasons 
but definitely works in dry Winter time.
My skin just feels hydrate instantly and looks like my face has better tone.

My review score : ★★★★☆
(4stars, only because I'n not sure if it works in Summer. will see!)

Over all, I'm so impressed with emerginC scientific organics Products.
I will absolutely try full size product after I finish current one ;)

For more info, visit here(US site).

You can purchase the range at bellabox shopping in Australia


No comments:

Post a Comment