Friday, August 17, 2012

Bellabox - August 2012


Loved the variety of products in AUG box!

I'm so excited to receive LUSH RO'S ARGAN BODY CONDITIONER 45g
(RRP 225g for $29.95)
Used it this morning after the shower as a normal body moisturiser
(left this on my skin, I didn't wash it off)
It has a beautiful rose/lemon/cocoa butter scent. 
I can't stop smelling myself;)
If you have itchy dry skin, this is great to relieve that feeling!
Felt a bit oily at first but then the conditioner leaves skin feeling so soft.

I also tried EmerginC Skincare products.
I've got same items from Lust have it back in the days but
I'm happy to receive them again.
the Kombucha Cleanser does good job yet it is very gentle to my skin.

Phytocell Cream is rich and really good for this dry season.

Unfortunately, I didn't like Phytocare dailyC...
It tastes awful... very strange flavour. Maybe it is good to mix into juice ;P

Anyway, more reviews coming up! 

Here is sneak-peek of  Bellabox AUG edition.

6items in AUG box! + Bonus Product offer

AURORA SPA Shampoo & Conditioner 50ml each

AVEENO Daily Moisturising Lotion 25ml

LUSH RO's Argan Body Conditioner 45g

LUSH RO's Argan Body Conditioner 45g  Rich & Smooth ;)

LUK Beautifood Lip Nourish full size? 3g $24.95

Deep Burgundy colour but smells citrus! very interesting!

EmerginC skincare sample, Phytocare dailyC satchels and bonus offer card

No comments:

Post a Comment