Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lust Have It - July 2012

This post is for my initial thought about the July box. 
Actual Product reviews will be up sooon (I hope).


I think products in the July box are a little bit better than June.
Love the Shampoo and conditioner set, will be interested to try Baby Foot.
Always, happy to receive Merenesse item ;)

One thing I noticed straight away is,
I have received many Avene samples from other beauty box companies,
but this is my first time that I got near-expired item.
I got the box on  25JUL and item expires JUL12...?!
I sent a question to LHI if it is still safe to use, but 
unfortunately I have not heard from them yet.
I better not to try this particular one...
However, I'm happy with everything else ;)

Here is my JULY edition of Lust have it! Box.



came with blight orange colour pouch and 20% discount voucher for baby foot

Baby Foot - this month's my Full Size product! RRP $29.95

Mirenesse Velvet Lip lift Moisture Shine 1.5g (Light Pink Lip Gloss)

Matrix Deep Smoothing Shampoo 50ml and Conditioner 30ml

Avene Gente eye Makeup remover 25ml and Ystheal+ Cream Anti Ageing 5mg

****************************************

Extra....
I purchased 2products from Lust have it! online shop the other day.
It took almost 2 weeks to deliver which I was disappointed with,
but LHI online shop has good customer service 
as I emailed them and got a reply on the same day.
The parcel should have come with e-parcel but actually came in express post.
I'm not sure if that is their new standard or my item has just been forgotten.
Anyway, I'm so excited to receive my order ;D

Here are the items I got,

KÉRASTASE PARIS ELIXIR ULTIME
and
BURTS BEES lemon Butter Cuticle Creme

I have loved these items since I tried samples from LHI boxs back in the days♪


Have you discovered any new favourites from LHI box?

No comments:

Post a Comment