Saturday, September 8, 2012

*Review* Ulta3 Australian Nail Polish RRP $2.00!!

Ulta3 is a cheap, but fantastic quality Australian nail polish.

I have never thought I would try cheap nail lacquers
until Bellabox introduced me in their APR & JUL 2012 boxes.

I found that Ulta3 has great colour range, it spread pretty easily and can be easily layered.
Usually I apply base/top coat and 2 coats of Ulta3.
I say my pedicure didn't chip over 2 weeks. (results may vary)
It is definitely Quick drying.

It is also good for just trying to see colour combinations 
before you actually purchase expensive Brand lacquers.

Definitely better than I expected them to be.
They are such a bargain!

shade : "fruit tingle" and "soft hydrangea"


Available from major chemists/pharmacies/drug store throughout the country
for very small $2.00 each!!

4 comments:

  1. i recently tried ulta3 too and im surprised by its quality! its really glossy n shiny too and hasnt chipped in 2 wks without a top coat! Mandy @ http://www.makemeupmandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy! Thanks for your comment. I'm thinking to get some more new colour from ulta3...maybe some blight colour for this beautiful Summer? ;)

      Delete
  2. Hi.. Saw your post on the ulta3 fb page. I love polish and bargains too !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi issta! Thank you for your comment:) Hope you had great bargains during Mid year sales!

      Delete