Saturday, September 1, 2012

*Review* Wet n Wild Nail Polish - Pearl White

I have got this Wet n Wild Nail Polish from Lust have it! Aug 2012 box.
I have never owned this kind of light / white shade before, so I'm so excited to try!

First impression was...
 It is great. very smooth and easy application!!

I read some of the products reviews and
Some people said "it does chip faster than others".
I used base and top coat with this Wet n Wild lacquer,
 it doesn't seem to have any chip after a week.

Just because of the colour I got, 
I had to apply several times if I wanted to have good colour coat, though...


after 2 coats...

As the shade is very light, I also did Double Layer ;)
It was great fun to try!
Karpati Dito / Burgundy   + Wet n Wild / Pearl white

Ulta 3 / Green Pacific Fever   + Wet n Wild / Pearl white
I found that the shade is very versatile! 
Great performance ;)

What shade did you receive in your LHI Aug box??


No comments:

Post a Comment