Monday, June 18, 2012

*Review* 1Skin Solution NEW Tinted Lip Butter

Last week, I received this tinted lip butter in the mail. Yay!


This is a New "Tinted Lip Butter" Product from 1Skin Solution.
Available 4 shades
Strawberry Rose Champagne
- Coconut Plum
- Guava Lemonade
- Almond Biscotti

and.... I've got a Guava Lemonade ;)

The Positives,
First impression for the package was...
not so attractive but it is a SIMPLE BEAUTY.
Smells subtle but you will find it has a yummy lemonade scent.

Guava Lemonade shade is very soft peachy colour that would be great for everyday use.
the butter gives my lips nude but feminine tone on.

Some Negatives...
I guess it supposes to be easy to use but I found some struggle with it.
It is very flaky. maybe because they use many natural ingredients...?!
when I tried the lip butter on, it left some flakes on my lips.
It was certainly NOT pleasant but as soon as  I tapped and blended it with my finger,
the colour finally got evenly toned.

the texture of the butter is not smooth as other brand ones like Revlon
and slightly tacky, dead-skin magnet...you must have exfoliated clean skin. lol

Also, this is happened to my Vanilla Lip Balm
but the lip butter has huge hole in the middle of tube.
Maybe most of you don't care about it but I'm a bit of a perfectionist...
that is something I cannot stand :S
It is simply difficult to use when there is a flaky part.
Unfortunately, the delicate texture is too delicate for me.


This is not colour-stay lipstick so don't expect colour stay long on your lips. 
As you can see in the photo, it will leave the stain colour on the cup easily.


Over all, loved package, shade and scent 
but I would have preferred better texture.

---------------------------

You can find more info here...
The tinted lip butters will retail for $14.50.
for a limited time they are offering an introductory offer of $11.50. 
Use the code 1skindiscount when checking out. 
*the product seems not ready yet(as of 18JUNE)

 Ingredients: Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Petroleum, Shea Butter, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Beeswax, Candelilla wax, F & C G Colour, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Flavour, Sweetener, Vitamin E, Grapefruit Seed Extract.


**This was a sample offer after completing a survey.
All review is 100%my honest thought about this product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment