Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bellabox - June 2012



I'm keep smiling with Bellabox Australia!!


I loved loved loved this month box ;)
Here are the items I received...


Full of products...again!!

Benefit Facial Cream 3.5g & Pore care item "POREfessional" 7.5ml

awe Gentle Cleanser 3mlx2 & Renewal System 5ml

Pure Fiji Body Butter Orange Blossam about 20ml?

FAN DI FENDI Fragrance satchel sample

Sally Hansen Color Quick Nail Color Pen - full size

Shade:08 Red Chrome(Chrome Rouge)

4 OLEA OLIVE LEAF DROPS 

OLEA OLIVE LEAF DROPS


I loooove Benefit! I've tried this Total Moisture Facial Cream before
and unfortunately this one is too heavy and greasy for my skin.
but POREfessional works very well on my combination skin.
I've got the same sample from MYER last month 
and I'm happy to get another free 7.5ml sample ;)


awe is completely NEW to me...never heard of the products before.
I'll try and do review later! 
The products is Aussie made and own which is always great to try 
and discover new Aussie brand.


Pure Fiji products are always smell divine!
I've got Orange Blossam Body Butter.
Smells so good (similar scent to toilet air spray.. lol)
Great rich butter that I need for this winter season.


FENDI Fragrance is my least favourite.
I'm not a fan of perfume samples especially satchel one.
Also, FENDI fragrance is too much for me...sorry!


Sally Hansen nail color pen(full size) Yay!
I wanted to try this product for long time!
This is easy to apply and super quick dry.
the shade is too pinky eventough the package says Red Chrome.
Now I know this one works great, I will definitely will try other colour!


OLEA Olive Leaf Drops... I guess Olive Leaf is really good but this drop
is not yummy...it is not disgusting but not nice either.


Over all, I'm pleased to receive these items in the box.
always fun to try new things ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment