Sunday, June 24, 2012

Lust Have It - June 2012

This post is for my initial thought about the June box. 
Actual Product reviews will be up next weekend.

Here is my JUNE edition of Lust have it! Box.

I know it is still valuable and fantastic to try new products at home without hassle
but, to be honest... I am disappointed.

I don't know if it is because... 
I've got 2 perfume samples that I don't like
or
last 2 boxes had small problem each time 
(didn't get a mask in Apr & a product spilled out in May)
or
The contents remind me Glossybox and
other beauty box brand, bellabox, has been so great...

I'm sorry to say this but I just don't feel exciting this time.
 The product variation in the box remind me Glossybox..not Lust have it quality.

Lets see what in June box.

6 products in June 2012 box

1 / 2 : LonVitalie - 24K Active Gold Facial Mask and Full Eye Mask
I have never heard about this brand but 24K Active Gold sounds very interesting.
I use a paper facial mask every weekend so I definitely will try these products.
I am new to FULL eye mask. looking forward to using it!

3. Batiste - Blush Dry Shampoo
I knew about Dry Shampoo from other beauty blogs 
but I actually never had a chance to try before.
I just used it this morning and....
LOVE the sweet scent, easy to use and feel refreshing instantly!
I've purchased full size item from Priceline @ $7.99(AUD)

4. Bloom - Shade and Line 3in1 (full sized item)


This 3in1 eyeline features a crayon pencil, eye shadow wand and smudge tool.
Great fora smokey effect.
I got 'times square' shade.

5 /6 : Chloe and Marc Jacobs - Small Perfume Samples 
I personally hate perfume samples in subscription beauty boxes.
I got perfume samples two months in a row,
1 perfume sample in MAY and got 2 in JUNE box,
so I am disappointed.
I am sure there are many people who is happy with it but not me.
You can get these samples at counters easily 
and when it comes to fragrance, everyone has a particular taste and preference.

LOLA Marc Jacobsa warm floral bouquet, with notes of ruby red grapefruit, 
fuschia peony and warm tonka bean.

L'EAU DE Chloecontains an exceptional concentration of distilled rosewater 
with a delicate citrus harmony lending it a rare refreshing feeling.

extra: Beautiful purple make-up bag

So, what did you think about June Lust have it?



2 comments:

  1. Did you realise yet that the 3 in 1 eyeliner has actually got eyeshadow ????? It took me a while as you have to unscrew the coloured part in the middle an wha la there it is :)I just couldnt work out where the 3rd had come into it mine was Fed Square

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. When I checked it first, I didn't realize there is an eyeshadow. I thought 3rd part means mix of 1 & 2 parts.LOL. Anyway, maybe the Bloom item is the best product in the June box.

      Delete