Saturday, December 15, 2012

Lust Have It - ECO Box December 2012

Lust Have It - ECO Box December 2012.

The box has 7 items which includes Hair / Make-up / Skin care items.
Well balanced contents... I think :)
Everything is new to me! I'm so excited to try them!!

Thank you LHI for the another great ECO box!!

7 products in the box

De Lorenzo Element Earth - Mud Slide Styling Creme

Aphrpdite - mineral shimmer

Dr.Hauschka - Mellissa Day Cream 5g

Earthly Body - Hand and Body Lotion WILD SURF scent

World Organic - Face wash and exfoliant 15ml each


Kuu Konjac - Deep Cleansing Konjac Sponge

1 comment:

  1. This was a pretty good Eco Box! I'm still unsure whether I want to subscribe to these though... I do think I might like this better than the monthly box though!

    http://superpurdy.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete