Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bellabox - May 2012

"Pamper Yourself, Pamper Your Mum"

This month Bellabox has luxurious range of the skincare, haircare & makeup 
from around the world.

I'm very pleased with the products I got.
1 haircare, 2skincare & 2makeup items!!
A great mix of beauty selection :)

Beautiful, Beautiful Collection!
1) Seabastian Professinal Range
(Shampoo, Conditioner & Treatment - 10ml each)
*Full sized products from $34, avairable at salons
I'm not fan of satchel samples but these are generous 10ml sized ones.
I have never ever heard about this brand...so I'm excited to give it try.

2)Avene Eau Thermale
(Emulsion 5ml & Eye cream 2ml)
*Full size emulsion 30ml RRP $61.95
*Full size eye cream 15ml RRP $63.95
Avene was very popular in 90s, in Japan.
But I guess it is still popular as 
I've got Avene products from other beauty box...
I don't have sensitive skin but the Avene products work on every skin, in my opinion.
I'm happy to receive these samples.

3)A'kin
(Rose&Geranium Pure Creamy Cleanser & Toner in one - 30ml)
*Full size 225ml RRP $29.95
I've heard & seen A'kin before but I actually never had a chance to try.
When I searched for the best rosehip oil, I tested A'kin rosehip oil at shop
but it was too smelly like fish oil...so I had to go with Kosmea.
This item sounds interesting and has Shea Butter & Vitamin B5.
I will definitely try it and review sometime soon.

4)Silk Oil of Morocco
(Lip Gloss in Moroccan Ruby - up and coming - full size)
*Full size item RRP$29.95
the info card says "Argan oil is not just for you hair!..."
this gloss infused with Argan oil glides smoothly onto 
the lips to keep them soft and shining.
I looooove this Lovey Ruby Red shade!
I recently received another lip gloss from LHI which was pretty much nude shade,
so I'm glad to get RED one from bellabox.

5)BOBBI BROWN
(mini lash glamour extreme lengthening mascara - 3ml)
*Full seize RRP $48.00
I've got the same sample from Glossybox, back in the days.
I actually gave the last one to my friend but I might try it this time :) 
Always happy to receive luxurious brand item!

SEBASTIAN PROFESSIONAL from Germany
AVENE from France
A'kin from Sydney, Australia
SILK Oil of Morocco from QLD Australia
Bobbi Brown from USA

Over all, I'm very happy with bellabox :)
If you are instested in this monthly beauty box, here is the URL.

4 comments:

  1. wow your bellabox was awesome!
    I would have loved to get the A'kin full size sample and the lip gloss.

    Here's mine in case you're interested :P hehe: http://penandpepperdreams.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/may-bellabox.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm pretty happy with the box I got ;)
      The lip gloss is AMAZING!
      Your Savoir Faire Lipstick looks nice, not sure if the shade would suit my skin tone...I would have loved to try EmerginC Hydra Repair Capsules. Can't wait to see what everyone gets next month!

      Delete
  2. Just discovered your blog and LOVE it! Now following you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. Thank you Louise!! I'm following yours now :)
      Happy blogging !

      Delete